Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome

I have my own personal blog, but I wanted a blog dedicated solely to my son, Eli.


My dear son born deceased during my pregnancy at the very early age of 26 weeks. After months of grief, mourning, and waiting; the doctors called to let us know he had been diagnosed with trisomy 18. A condition with which he would not have been able to survive had he made it all the way into this world. I put this blog together to be able to have a place to grieve and mourn and to possibly help or connect with other mothers who have gone through such painful loss.

Over time, I will tell his complete story. I will also share his photos, my memories with him, and other snippits about child loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers