Monday, October 24, 2011

Two "letters" today, son.

Today I will be writing two "letters" to you. The second will actually be a story that I need to get out and the first is an actual letter.

Dad heard from Chris on Thursday night. We will be headed up to Nebraska the weekend of November 11th to determine whether or not we move. Dad is going to play worship on Sunday and practice with the band on Saturday and I am just crossing my fingers and praying to God that we like what we see and so do they. It will be wonderful to get away from here. I won't have to drive past the hospital where you were born every time I want to go to the movies, or Walmart, or out to eat sushi. Your sister won't have to put up with her father and all of the drama and frustration that would ensue if she had a life where she was constantly let down. I just really, really want this for our family. I'm praying my knees off, honey. Could you put in a good word for us with the big man?

I love you.
-Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers