Thursday, November 10, 2011

Your father was having a rough time this morning. We both knew today would come and we both knew it would be beyond difficult. It feels like there is a blanket of sadness atop our heads and hearts today. He sat on the big chair and held your sister until the very last second today. He even let her put a princess crown on his head and that is saying something! As soon as he put her down he had to leave for work and I could tell he was having an inner struggle with leaving me here alone. Your sister is leaving for her dad's house in a few hours. 


Presley and I have been coloring pictures for you all morning and I took some pictures of her with your bear. I'm hoping to track her growth as well as celebrate you at the same time. I hope that's okay. All morning I have been trying not to let many thoughts implant themselves into my mind because I have so much to do before our mini-vacation tomorrow. But I promise, as soon as I'm done cleaning and packing bags, you will probably have a novel's worth of thoughts to bore you to death. 
You are the reason I continue to live and breathe, my son. 
I want nothing more than to make you proud of your mother here on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers